View Single Post
(#13)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.Missionary in Sweden has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: PROOF God is REAL! - 02-13-2013, 09:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachael Van Helsing View Post
Oh, yes, utterly convincing. Oh, so convincing, a badly made video with text flashing one person's opinion. If you accept such as proof, then give me a bit of time and I'll show you 'proof' that the president's wife is actually a baboon. (It's already been proven many a time that he himself bears a close resemblance to our apelike ancestors).
Hey, we don't take kindly to racists here. Just because Obama's wife is a spearchucker doesn't make her a baboon. I'm aware they look vaguely the same. But that's no reason to be a racist.

We should have compassion for those who were unlucky enough not to be born being of God's preferred race.

NO TO RACISM!

Are you a filthy sinner unable to keep your hands off your John Thomas? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86786

Is your wife disobedient? http://www.landoverbaptist.net/showthread.php?t=86604

Last edited by Capt. Aaron Portway; 02-13-2013 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Removed offensive racist word, replaced with less objectionable term.