View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Repenting ex-homer
Forum Member

Eats the Most Pork Ready for the Rapture

Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.Holy Henry has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Is gravity satanic? - 03-27-2014, 12:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
Gravity is a hoax. If I throw something up, it goes up. Does that mean gravity suddenly reversed? And how do these gravity worshippers explain birds and airplanes? Exactly, they can't.

Game over. God wins.
Yeah and this 'gravity' ain't very strong. By merely lifting a pen off the floor I am exercising the fact that I'm stronger than this so called gravity.

God gave things certain weights. Things we need to use and lift, HE made them light so we could use them easily. Things we don't need to use and lift HE made them heavy as HE didn't intend for them to be moved.

You lose again, atheist scum.

IN JESUS' NAME!