View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Chester Longshire has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Uganda changes it's Anti-Homosexuality Bill from death penalty to life in prison. - 12-25-2013, 11:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lydiaa View Post
i'm not trying to imply anything. i am from northern ireland, not scotland. i didn't write that thing beneath my name, which should have been obvious. and stop with the stereotypes! i'm not "gap-toothed"
Isn't Northern Ireland the place that has IRA lunatics running all over the place? You do know that that is not a real country, right?

Do you have a husband yet? If so, how many male children have you slid from your legs?

What is your favorite bible verse?