View Single Post
(#8)
Old
Unsaved trash, French queer
Under Investigation

Pure-Mind is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: God Hates Asexuals - 05-19-2013, 09:49 PM

Hello everyone, i'm a french atheist and i'm asexual too (however i never talk about asexuality, including the word itself, because it is so misunderstood and a bit pointless after all).
I really respect people's beliefs, so please don't see my coming as a shoot-out.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Viking View Post
Asexuality is a perversion and should be illegal, it is no different than homosexuality, beastiality and necrophelia. Most of them are probably just closet fags anyway.
How can you see asexuality as a perversion ? Obviously it is rather the absence of it.
It is absolutely not immoral, so your comparison with necrophilia and others is completely irrevelant.
Should be illegal, seriously ? No, but put pressure on a person to have sex, it is. Law protects our bodies, and you have no choice but to deal with it. Sorry sir...

And besides, i'm not a closet fag. I have no attraction to men and i'm absolutely repulsed by homosexuality, so don't deny the reality please.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virginia D. Templeton
I doubt many people enjoy copulating with their spouses, but it's what God commands us to do.
The end doesn't justify the means and no one should force himself to copulate, we are not robots but humans.
And i doubt that God encourages rape, otherwise it would be a big flaw for someone who embodies the absolute perfection.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukasekman
Christian Commission on Human Rights (CCHR) suggests corrective rape to remedy the possession.
I can't believe what i read. But make sure i will fight these horrors, and by my fists if necessary. A body is sacred, no one have the right to profane it.