View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: I am getting married! - 12-10-2012, 11:53 PM

I have one more question it may be a little inappropriate, but I will be as clean, and as brief as possible. How long should we wait to start "having children" per say. I would think it would be smart to make as many as possible as soon as possible or is this discouraged? Should we wait for a while? I know the whole point in getting married is so you can have children, and teach them the holy word of God, but should we wait for a while or get right to it as soon as we're married?