View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.Creationist Ron has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default I am getting married! - 12-10-2012, 11:03 PM

Dear fellow Christians, and forum members today is a very happy day for me, and in the near future even happier. In 2 days I am getting married. My father has a friend who is trying to marry off one of his daughters, and I met him we talked over dinner, and said that he wante me to marry his daughter. My father agreed, and I was told I would marry Elizabeth in 2 days. I am very happy I was starting to think I would have trouble meeting a real Godly woman. It is a relief to me now that I will be able to have a family. Elizabeth is supposed to move in with me on our wedding day, and tonight we are going to have dinner to get to know each other better. We have been equantinces, but don't really know each other that well. Does anyone know of any good Godly restraunts to go to? I know Chic-Fil-A is a great place to go to, but it's more of grab n go food instead of sit down, and eat. Does anyone have any tips, and how should I act? Should I assert myself as being the man, or should I be very polite, and laid back? Thanks in advance!