View Single Post
(#813)
Old
Unsaved Trash, pathetic chink wannabe
Under Investigation

AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 07-21-2014, 06:06 AM

mcr rocks :3 quit being an ignorant ass.. I'm not going to stop listening to mcr.. Your false facts are not convincing me to stop loving that band cx sorry.. Nice try though. If I go to hell for listening to some awesome music I'll meet you guys there c: