View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member, Repenting jewess
Forum Member

Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Aaliyah has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Are computer viruses plagues sent by God? - 03-09-2014, 07:11 PM

I would think that viruses are the work of Satan and his demon minions considering how many of them attempt to sway the infected with lewd lies, but it might also be God's punishment, too! Computer viruses are often caught while... (please forgive me for even mentioning it, Pastors) people attempt to sate their perverted lust.

According to James 1:14-15, their lustful sins gave way to the death of their computer.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.