View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Christian Love Friend of Jesus

Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.Steph Leia has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: How Rosa Parks started terrorism, how desegregation funds Al Queda - 07-30-2014, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GivenToSin View Post
I am sorry for my outburst, but the racism in this forum is just terrible. I am not promoting lawlessness or anarchy but if everyone followed the law and never opposed it we would never have moral progress. Parks took a stand and changed a nation. But you think that's a bad thing! How would you feel if you were black!!!
I know this is a very old thread, but I just happened to stumble upon it, and thought I would answer your question. I myself am not a negro, but if I was, there is one thing and only one thing that I would need to do. I thought it would be obvious... I would FOLLOW THE BIBLE, the same as I do now. If I were a negro I am sure I would be VERY familiar with genesis 9:25, so I would just follow what it said, and find myself a True Christian to be a servant to. That is what all the True Christian Negroes do. Hope that helped

Atheists! Make the right choice!
or
It should be obvious.
Come stand with us, with Christians, with Jesus, in eternal glory in heaven instead of agony in hell. You won't regret it!