View Single Post
(#174)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

God Bless 'Merica is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.God Bless 'Merica is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.God Bless 'Merica is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Autism - the New Gay - 04-06-2013, 09:28 AM

You are by far the dumbest people I've ever met. You're just plain stupid have you ever said to a gay "You're going to hell" or to an autistic person "You're a fag!" i would like to know. Majority of your logic contradicts itself and there is no proof jesus even existed nor if a person did exist, that he performed such 'miracles' it's just a load of bullshit you 'patriotic' mormon are literal idiots.

Oh and i love the fact i have the audacity to stand up to people like you otherwise no one will which makes you think that it's all right; but it is NOT!!!

Denoting people because of their sexuality is just wrong how would you like it if people went around saying "You hetro's are the devils minions!" or something along the lines of that. Being discriminated for what you believe, attracted too or even the color of your skin is just plain wrong it's unethical and immoral.

Bottom line is you're a bunch of illiterate, sexist, homophobic, immoral, unethical, racist, republican, cabbage farming humans and i would be very very sad if i was you. You have no ability to think for yourself and put all your 'faith' in a series of books written by a persons with a very Nazi like ideology. Hitler was a roman catholic, also how can you denote Jews Jesus was Jewish and the 'last supper' was a Passover Seder you're all just......ignorant that's the only word to describe you idiots now please let your stupid opinion die because no one else cares about it but YOU assholes.

Continue to foster you pathetic ideology among yourselves lets hope it dies faster than roman mythology.

Kind Regards, Your Atheist friend

Shaun