Thread: How about now?
View Single Post
(#18)
Old
Fourm Member
Forum Member

True Christian™ Heaven Bound True Christian Caucasian True Christian Homemaker True Christian Lady Christian Love 1st Year Bible College Real American™ The Lord’s Witness Wound Heaven Bound Cleanest Kitchen Best stoning bucket Mother of 2 boys or 5 girls Bronze Tither Best Pie One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient 2nd Year Bible College 3rd Year Bible College Mama Grizzly Persecuted The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking Pro-Life Punched the most queers True Republican

BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.BelieverInGod is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: How about now? - 03-04-2013, 10:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by liar mcguillicuddy View Post
I am an agnostic deist. I used to be a fundamentalist christian, but then I thought about the Garden of Eden story, and decided that the god of Genesis had anger problems. Why the hell should I be punished for what Adam and Eve did? Plus, there were some complete mormons at my former church. One guy said that Israel had the right to invade Egypt and Syria because those territories belonged to the Jews. The current pastor is a guy who went to a so-called "bible college" and his logic and reasoning capabilities have been completely wasted. Plus, I can't stand the tea party, although if you check my introduction, you'll realize I'm not a completely liberal person. I'm too lazy to post a link to my introduction, but it's titled "this is why you read". Feel free to read it if you haven't already.
Wow, I've never met anyone too lazy to be a liebral before. I think that may be a world record in laziness.

And you're just another idiot who thinks he knows more than God. Somehow you think we haven't dealt with the likes of you before, but nothing you've done is more than mildly annoying, which is why you're still here.

As for your old Pastor, he went to Bible college and learned what the Bible actually said? Oh how dare he argue with the great liar mcguillicuddy since "liar" knows more about God than God Himself.

Drama queen