View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.4HisGlory is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Monkeys and Piccaninnies - 10-23-2009, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Remy Lebeau View Post
That was extremely racist, sir!!!

Niglets are human. It's just that Jesus cursed them. What are you? Some kind of secular atheist who thinks negroidials should be called homo hablis?
Dear Lord a niglet that can read and write!! The wonders of God never stop do they? I'll type slow incase you can't read very fast. What exactly is an "Ex-Negro"? I can show you what a human looks like.

Do you look like anyone in this picture? If not, there is nothing Ex about you being a Negro! I am very sorry that God decided to make you less than human but, I'm sure you deserve it as God is just and fair. I'm trying to show that poor creature in my shed just how much he should love Jesus and all you took away from my post it that I'm racist?

38 John said to him, "Teacher, we saw someone driving out demons in your name, and we tried to prevent him because he does not follow us."
39 Jesus replied, "Do not prevent him. There is no one who performs a mighty deed in my name who can at the same time speak ill of me.
40 For whoever is not against us is for us. Mark 9:38-40.