View Single Post
(#22)
Old
Unsaved trash

LissyLovesHerself is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LissyLovesHerself is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.LissyLovesHerself is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: Pray for Obama's policies to fail - 03-04-2009, 11:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeb Thurmond View Post
Ew! Girl, is your collage going to be paid for with union money? That's outright exploitation, profiting from an employer's sweat and toil. Demand that your father take that blood money and send it back to the person who actually created the wealth - his boss!

Honestly, your politics made sense until now - you want to be a doctor, and because doctors make the $224/hour or more required to be a member of the richest 1%, that makes you a republican.

You come from a fine tradition - 20% of the American population believes they will be among the richest 1% one day, 19% believe that already are. (Time Magazine poll, 2000)

But it all falls apart when one considers that this future $224/hour job of yours will come from unearned union loot. That's living on the arrears of crime, girl. I don't care how hard you study, that university education belongs to the child of a steel mill owner - not you! Give it back!

Excuse me? I never once said I wanted to be a doctor. My plans were to train as a respitory therapist. They make 45 grand a year. Ha, 224 an hour? You people make me laugh. I have no plans to be rich.

By the way, the owner of Mittal (the steel mill my dad works at) is trying to build Mills over in China now, hiring all they're people for less money. You see what America is coming to? He's also the 8th richest man in the world.
Why don't you get the facts before you go opening your mouth like that.