View Single Post
(#229)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected retard
Under Investigation

Fluffy bunny Retard Posting Cherry-picker

IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.IllegitimateDemon is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Should You Wait Until You're Married to Kiss??? - 11-26-2014, 07:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Didymus Much View Post
Next, try to find Scripture... no forget that, find a freaking spellchecker, would ya? They're free, even.

After you deal with that, we can try to get you to cite RELEVANT Scripture, you know, quotes that actually have something to do with the subject matter at hand.

And, yeah, I said "try". My hopes are not high.

Thank you brother for correcting my spelling mistake.

And the subject was about is it wrong to kiss before marriage. I merely explained that I don't feel it's wrong to kiss before marriage providing scriptures that better explain my reasoning.
Not sure if you're an internet troll. Or just a person that is full of wrath.

Genesis 1:27 So God created man in his own image, in his image he created him.
Mark 12:31 ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’
Romans 2:11 For God shows no partiality.
1Peter 3:7 Likewise, ye husbands, dwell with them according to knowledge, giving honour unto the wife, as unto the weaker vessel, and as being heirs together of the grace of life.