X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Castrating my son?

Originally posted by boobies12 View Post
    you shouldn't do that, or beat him for that matter. If you and your belief says that he will go to hell if he jacks off, then sit him down real gentle and tell him this and that you love him and don't want to see him get hurt, and that if he doesn't stop you will take his "toys" away( what i mean by toys is anything that you bought him that he loves like a cell phone or tv or u dunno a game system or something). that would probably stop himm.
    That would be before or after the flying rainbow unicorns?

Let me guess, you don't have children and still live with your parents.

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
      That would be before or after the flying rainbow unicorns?

Let me guess, you don't have children and still live with your parents.

PRAY TO JESUS!
      why would I still live with my parents, and I do have kids, I now what I am talking about.

Comment

why would I still live with my parents, and I do have kids, I now what I am talking about.
        The Bible tells us to beat our children.

Proverbs 13:24 He that spareth his rod hateth his son: but he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

Are you honestly telling us we cannot practice our faith? Ever heard of religious intolerance?

Hatemongers like you make me sick.

All the best.
        1 Corinthians 11:3 But I would have you know, that the head of every man is Christ; and the head of the woman is the man; and the head of Christ is God.

Revelation 22:15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Comment

Good luck with your homer drug-addled progeny... son hater!

Proverbs 13:24

He that spareth his rod hateth his son:
          But he that loveth him chasteneth him betimes.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Comment

I meant know.

Comment

I meant know.
              sorry that was writen a while ago, anyway yes, i am saying you cannot practice your faith as a means to leave any marks on your son, and beating him in a place that is not his bottom. If you only spank him, that is fine.

Comment

sorry that was writen a while ago, anyway yes, i am saying you cannot practice your faith as a means to leave any marks on your son, and beating him in a place that is not his bottom. If you only spank him, that is fine.

Any reason for your bottom fixation?

PRAY TO JESUS!

Comment

Originally posted by see_the_light View Post
                  Any reason for your bottom fixation?

PRAY TO JESUS!
                  ...what...spanking is what parents should do to disciple, not beating them.

Comment

I think your question really incredible, as is possible you are considering such a thing with your son, who gives you the right to castrate your child, you believe that something so abhorrent is the solution, it would be better to castrate your mind that his son, you are a sick guy, you should see a psychiatrist, hopefully imprisoned for being an abusive father.
                    if you do, your son hate you for the rest of your life, you are not a Christian to think such a thing, you are a hypocrite.

Comment

Originally posted by almejon1 View Post
                      I think your question really incredible, as is possible you are considering such a thing with your son, who gives you the right to castrate your child, you believe that something so abhorrent is the solution, it would be better to castrate your mind that his son, you are a sick guy, you should see a psychiatrist, hopefully imprisoned for being an abusive father.
                      if you do, your son hate you for the rest of your life, you are not a Christian to think such a thing, you are a hypocrite.

And not a single one of your points is supported with Scripture.

Tsk, tsk.

sigpic

Comment

Deuteronomy 23

NOT enter into the congregation of the Jehova whatever broken, nor castrated.

tsk tsk snitch

Comment

Deuteronomy 23

NOT enter into the congregation of the Jehova whatever broken, nor castrated.

tsk tsk snitch
                          Sense. Try making some.

Until then, keep this is mind:

Matthew 19:12 "For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it."

Comment

you are not a Christian to think such a thing, you are a hypocrite.
                            How is it hypocritical to say what The Bible says and to do what you say..?

Like am I missing something here.

Comment

How can one truly say what is and what is not the word of god.
                              The bible its self is mans book, Its like modern times of students in a school talking one thing leads to another the word at some point gets twisted around into something good or very foul with the course of the word spreading around from one mouth to another so whats the likely hood that makes up the whole bible.

What seems like the right thing to do can sometimes be the wrong thing to do.

Another possibility for castrating being in a book crated by Man could possibility came from I don't know wipers of Lucifer him self in a priest ear or maybe it was added by a concern father many ages ago. Just saying all the pages may not be truly the word of God.

What people think is wrong is not all ways wrong its the way their society is built around them that can make something seem right or wrong.

My point is what may seem like the word of God is not all ways the word of God.

For starters if you castrate your son at a early age his body will never develop followed by him becoming very much a Femanant male in every way of the sense since his body would never produce any testosterone basicly leading to never gaining any interest in woman and may not live out the life he wants.

Another factor is does your son truly believe in your region or does he just say he does to appease you.

Yet another factor if you did castrate him he could go to a teacher/cop/fed govament worker tell him/her by speaking up and you get arrested for child abuse or maybe at one of his doctor appointment the topic come up and the arrest happens right there due to he missing two organs with out it being on medical record which would cause suspicion.

Final factor all roads so long as you don't scar your soul by becoming a animation or making a pact with a demon, or scar your soul in any other ways would lead to the same place don't really worry about it so much and after he moves out he no longer be under your roof and he can do what ever he wants and basically be able to defect from his religion.

Humans are so dam flawed but yet their stupidity never ceases to amaze me.

I sometimes think if Humans were more like the Bonobo this world be a much better place funny how a German band OOMPH! has the same idea of what a better place the world would be if Humans were like the Bonobo.

I tell you one thing I kinda really never had a past life well a bit one focused on decades of being a spirit guide and I say this in death its a one way road not sure where it leads but I just know its all ways a better place.

believe it or not some people do say no to their spirit guides and end up spending the rest of their after life traped here.

And FYI I got no hell/heaven in my future all I have is being a Spirit guide again or end up in purgatory ether way I really don't care but if a Dream followed by a white flash of light lead me to this site to make this post who really knows. Everything is in the Makers hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Osejph View Post
                                ...Blah your beliefs are obvious bullshit (because they don't make sense to me [and that's the only true criteria]) whereas my feelings (incoherent, incohesive, and contradictory as they may be) are obviously facts blah blah snipped...
                                As it's plainly escaped you, this is a Christian website. Here, the Bible tells people what is true (because it says it's true [except for the disclaimer on the frontispiece that everyone conveniently overlooks]).

So if you'd like to claim something is true, Scripture or STFU, thanks.

As your issue with the Bible seems to be a lot more general than just what it says about castration of family members, why don't you make yourself a thread in the Introductions forum? Please follow the directions at the the top of every page there.

Comment

Working...
                                X