View Single Post
(#208)
Old
Unsaved trash, vile obese demon

Cathlick Messicant

PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.PixelDick is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: The fatal flaw in atheistic thinking exposed in one simple diagram! - 07-08-2014, 08:12 AM

Hello, just came here to give my thoughts on your post. I am really unhappy with how this post disfavors God by just taking a look at it.First, the image. This image clearly promotes that the bible = ignorance by stating on the diagram that it "ignores new evidence" the point of science is that they are willing to say that "they dont know" they cant see God as the answer so we just kind of let them do their things with their experimental methods. The thing is, scientists are willing to change their minds according to new evidence that is SHOWN to be truth by a LONG process. This post makes me unhappy because they make the bible look like a source of ignorance, Jesus is not ignorance. The theory of gravity was incorporated in the bible over the past decade! We adapt too you know! Also, you make science look dumb in a strawman way. You see, that page looks crazy old back when everything sounded like a great idea. The women who discovered radiation didnt even know it was radioactive! That is just my thoughts on the post that is showing weakness over holy text. If you want to find a really good counterpoint on evolution, I can help you do that as a 15 minute research is enough.