View Single Post
(#865)
Old
Unsaved trash, suspected dago
Under Investigation

Kubexez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.Kubexez is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 09-27-2012, 07:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I noticed you talk about this homosexual perversion neutrally, almost like it's perfectly acceptable for two men or two women to pretend to be in a mutually respectful

Well as i stated in my post, i feel positive about everyone, and i mean EVERYONE , sure it contradicts the bible and the lord's word itself but the bible and god contradict themselves, they both talk about "Thou shall not kill" and not to judge others, tolurate everybody, etc.

But some christians, who consider themselves "real christians" they judge, they don't tolurate, they don't respect people who act difrently about it and they, who have no right to judge others about their divine destiny, say "Oh, you're going to hell sir", go ahead and disrespect god that way.

And that's not me, i'm still the good ol' god supporter, every year i follow Fatima's Tradition of walking a few hundred miles on foot to be in the celebrations of Fatima, as is aid i do all my regular duties as a chrstian, pray once a day and night. (maybe i don't complete that objective everyday, sometimes because i'm tired and i forget, but it's really rare to happen.)

The final point is that hating on someone by whatever reason, as long as it did not harm you is that, it is a sin. And you are harming people with these negative thoughts.