View Single Post
(#1813)
Old
Unsaved trash

Kewlcat is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: DO NOT LET YOUR KIDS PLAY TEAM FORTRESS 2!!! - 06-22-2014, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoloSwag237 View Post
SHUT THE HELL UP ALL OF YOU WHO THINK THE GAME IS BAD!!
So let me get this straight, please inform me if there is anything I've missed. You come onto a forum created by the true Christians, and tell them to shut up? Surely they should be allowed to say what they wish to say on a forum that they created. It would be a different story if they came into a forum that you made and started saying this stuff, regardless of it's truthfulness.

Quote:
You catholics/ christains think you are soooooooooooo great and the world revolves around you!
No true Christian thinks the world relvolves around them. That would be implying that even God and Jesus have to obey their will, which is completely untrue. True Christians only wish to fulfil God's will, and if you have a problem with that, don't get upset with them, get upset with God.

Quote:
WELL WRONG the world doesnt and could care less and shit you out! What the piffle is wrong about being gay!
Leviticus 18:22 clearly states that it is an abomination to lie with mankind.

Quote:
what if the bible said that you could only be gay what will happen then!
But it doesn't. There are no what ifs. The bible was always meant to be written the way it was.

Quote:
and the the admins who may delete this post. piffle YOU! piffle YOUR BELIEFS MOST OF THEM ARE piffleING RETARDED AND ONLY BENIFEIT CRISTIANS OR CATHOLICS!
In case you were confused, this is a baptist church, not a catholic one.

Just a question, I've never heard the word 'piffle' used before. Should I just assume that it is akin to swear words?

Quote:
WHAT ABOUT THE OTHER PEOPLE!
They still have a chance to repent and join Jesus. That's what I did, being atheist not too long ago, I repented. And now I am saved from certain damnation in hell. If I live long enough to become a true Christian, I will be accepted into heaven. You should do the same, the more souls won for Christ, the better.