View Single Post
(#11)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

Evilution Caution - Poster is on Drugs Full of it Atheist Hellbound Heathen

Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.Tool of satan is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Pray Holistic Foods Disappear Down a Hole - 01-28-2013, 03:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Ezekiel View Post
Maybe you would be interested in taking on the $250,000,000 Germ Theory Challenge?
Well.. germ theory is a different thing. I was wondering whether Mr. Hold was sure that bacteria existed when another True Christian states that creation science says it does not.

However, germ theory challenge.
No, as I am not a microbiologist or doctor, I can only give evidence as researched by others. I also don't want to pay $5000.

Also, it's called a theory for a reason. Theories can be disproved through experimentation, so of course it isn't the only possible way, and we may never know for sure if it's actually true or untrue. It will be assumed to be true until it is disproved.

1 John 2:22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23:Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father: he that acknowledgeth the Son hath the Father also.