X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: So you wonder why you were raped? Your skirt was too short.

Originally posted by AussieHamster View Post
    So you guys wearing a short that shows there arms, or shorts is asking to be raped ? I agree some women do dress inappropriately, but having to wear a skirt to your boots and "rape proof undergarments" clearly indicate that people who think that have no respect for women and feel that they have a right to rape accordingly......

Maybe women should wear Hijab?
    If you are so against rape, why are you on the internet demanding that women not take precautions against rape? It sounds like you just want our children to be more rape accessible. That is disgusting.
    The Only Real Climate Change Will be Hell!

Comment

oh...so when YOU rape them it has been GODs will - absolving you of any responsibility or repercussion
      God gave us free will.

If a woman CHOOSES to wear a "come and get it folks!" outfit, then why does she complain if she actually does get raped? If I hold a stone in my hand and drop it, then it will fall down, not up. Wouldn't you think I were insane for complaining the stone fell down? Same with rape.

Oh what a wonderful land of la la you live in my friend.....
      No, we do not live in "la la land" as you call it. We will live there after we die. Only it's not called "la la land" but Heaven.

Then it is also GODs will when the father or lover of the person you have raped takes exception and deals with you accordingly...
      Yes, the father of the raped woman has every right to demand payment. The Bible states the following:

Deuteronomy 22:28 If a man find a damsel that is a virgin, which is not betrothed, and lay hold on her, and lie with her, and they be found;

Deuteronomy 22:29 Then the man that lay with her shall give unto the damsel's father fifty shekels of silver, and she shall be his wife; because he hath humbled her, he may not put her away all his days.

So the father will receive 50 shekels (about $14) and the rapist will marry his daughter.
      I take my orders from Jesus H. Christ, supernatural born US citizen

Be wary of false Kumbaya Christians who use a highlighter and scissors to read the Bible. God wants us to read the lines, not between the lines. False Christians will go to Hell:
      Matthew 7:22
      Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
      Matthew 7:23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Asking a Christian to prove God exists is like asking him to prove his phone rings because yours doesn't. Make that call yourself! Dial 0800-get-on-your-knees-and-pray.

Comment

Originally posted by evolutionbaby View Post
        i hope a giant black gay man rapes you in the middle of the night you old skinny queer honest to god get a damn life or go die off already and rot in the GODDAMN ground. you look like a wiping naked mole rat how the piffle do you have the energy and coordination to type or work a computer.
        Dear Baby,

First of all, if you are a child, why are you on the forums? This is a space for the adults to talk and worship God. Second of all, we are on here to worship God. Since you despise him, why are you here? Third of all, why do you wish such horrid things on people? We are only good, law-abiding, Bible-fearing, Republican Christians. It's people like you who need a good spanking to get the fear of God in you!

Mrs. Elizabeth Johnson
        "Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands." Proverbs 14:1

Comment

Working...
        X