View Single Post
(#814)
Old
Unsaved Trash, pathetic chink wannabe
Under Investigation

AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.AnimeisNOlife is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Question Re: My Chemical Romance - Emo False Christians! - 07-21-2014, 06:12 AM

Mcr helped me out when my prayers weren't answered. They saved me<3