View Single Post
(#50)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

mohler is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: WARNING: World of Warcraft Game Causes Demon Possession! - 07-20-2009, 12:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev. Jim Osborne View Post
In my defense, I have been spreading the Word of Godİ for over 45 years. On my televangelist show which was broadcast to over 90 countries at its peak, I helped bring literally millions of people to accept Jesus as their savior. The reason why I've been so successful is because I believe in the Bible literally and do not twist Scripture.

Where in Scripture does it tell us to "understand others"? Where does it tell us NOT to judge? Indeed we are told several times in the Bible that we can judge others.
I am glad that you brought millions of people to accept Jesus as their savior. That is something to be very happy about. However, you are twisting what I said. I am saying understand their circumstances and make a connection with them. In what way are we allowed to judge others? I am not disputing this, but merely wondering when circumstances allow us to judge others. And thank you for having an intelligent discussion on this matter instead of taking this as a personal attack as some others have.