View Single Post
(#117)
Old
Resident ex-satanist
True Christian™

True Christian™ Parking Lot Tither

Location: What's the hottest place you can think of...Wrong; it's Phoenix
Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.Enigmatic Harpo Marx has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: The Big Bang is Un-Scientific - 09-15-2008, 07:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teflon© View Post
Funny thing this "stretched out". And explosion does indeed "stretch out" so this statement makes it even more plausible.
"Stretched-out"??? I'm sorry, but the last time I say something explode it went in to many, many little pieces...

Quote:
If God made this universe he also made all natural principals (gravity, speed of light, atoms...)
Right, they didn't explode into existence.

Quote:
Many other planets didn't get the right conditions to sustain life (because they lack a certain gravity or are too far from a sun or other numerous things)
...which suggests that God made a planet solely for us to worship him. Tell me, if everything is just a random assortment of rubble left over from some accidental "bang", what do you think the chances are that said rubble would coalesce into such a perfect environment for people.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of Death, I will fear no evil...