View Single Post
(#377)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Perv Sissy Cry Baby How dumb can you get? Rides the Short Bus Retard Posting Homer Full of it Full of it Full of it Full of it The swine behind the pearl The Dimmest Light of the Month Award Cancer on Society Violins Caution - Poster is Crazy

biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.biatch77 is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Welcome to Straight 4 Jesus! - 08-16-2018, 05:35 PM

I think this forum is doing the burning, actually.

But who did this to me and my profile:

Biography I am a single guy in Dallas, Texas. I am 43 years old and have lived in the Dallas area all my life Location Wackoff, Texas Interests Masturbating Occupation I run a public masturbation firm and horse jerkings tables business on the seedy side of town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
Who do you think is doing the burning, dear?

Do you think Brother Hutchens has a collection of Elon Musk's Flame Throwers on his land, aimed in some Mad Max fashion at the Sodomites constantly bussed in or something? I mean, how do you think this actually works?