View Single Post
(#110)
Old
Unsaved trash, failed troll

How dumb can you get? Retard Posting Retard Posting Cancer on Society Hellbound Heathen

InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.InLoveWithChrisChan is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: A friendly reminder for women who wear pants - 11-05-2017, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Is it something experienced by chubby women? If they tried some yard work they'd loose all that extra fat!
uh I have pcos and been at differing weights I've been both skinny and fat at some point chub rub can happen to happen to anyone.

Pcos polycystic ovarian syndrome. I've mostly gained weight on my meds and lost it when off them. If anything never ever take birth control it really piffles you up.

Besides you don't necessarily HAVE to be chubby you can have really thick thighs. Although one thing I've learned if drescode at work calls for it powder and with in my panty hose if I'm wearing a longer skirt I slip some panty liners into to them with the adhesive sides attached to my inner thighs so that way they're not rubbing against bare skin.