X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: God Hates Cripples

Originally posted by Patriot of the U.S.A View Post
    Alright. Before the curse, everything was perfect. There were no blemishes on people
    there were no "people" either, just Adam. As soon as there "were" people POOF the curse!

when he says he hates Esau, he does not mean he hated Esau
    Well once you get going with a sentence like that the sky's the limit! "When he says he hates Esau, he does not mean he hated Esau.." could go on: He means that boiled quinces go well with clotted cream or He means that Vladimir Putin aspires to be president of Russia or He means that Esau is loved very much

It is such a simple statement so I think you'd better 'fess up: what do you think "hate" means?

answer:
    [..] The word HATE signifies . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Comment

He doesn't punish people before they are born!
      I believe Brother Larry showed you where God does hate people before they are ever born, but allow me to show you again.

Romans 9:11-15 11(For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth)
      12It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger.
      13As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
      14What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid.
      15For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion.

It's God's sovereign choice who He saves. Not ours.

I would also like you to see the Ten Commandments.

Exodus 20:4-7 Thou shalt not make unto thee any graven image, or any likeness of any thing that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth. Thou shalt not bow down thyself to them, nor serve them: for I the LORD thy God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the children unto the third and fourth generation of them that hate me;
      And shewing mercy unto thousands of them that love me, and keep my commandments.
      Thou shalt not take the name of the LORD thy God in vain; for the LORD will not hold him guiltless that taketh his name in vain.
      Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

No I am not making up God inside my head. Please tell me why you think that?
        Because you simply make up things about God that aren't true and say you hear Him talk to you and tell you things He didn't see fit to tell the people who wrote the Bible.

Everything you typed is here to see if you can't remember. You seemed to think there ought to be laws that gays should be killed a few posts ago.

So how do you feel about if we should kill people who strike their parents?
        sigpic
        Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
        The truth about volcanos
        Sex and debauchery in public schools
        Faith wins over science (explained for even the very stupid)
        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!
        Desert whale bones prove Great Flood once and for all.

Comment

When I said I was wrong, and God does hate people, I spoke too soon. For example, when he says he hates Esau, he does not mean he hated Esau himself, rather, he meant he hated what Esau was doing, for he was wild, and he had many wives.
          Jacob had many wives too. He also took Esau's birthright by waiting until he was on the verge of death to exchange it for food.

Yet, God loved Jacob and hated Esau before they were ever even born. That's the power of God.
          Christians are superior because we possess an understanding that unbelievers lack. It is through the Power of Jesus only the converted mind is able to understand what is going on in the world; what the Communists are really up to; what Satan's intentions are. Most unbelievers do not even believe in Satan and cannot understand his tactics.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
            So which is it? Does God punish people before they are born, by afflicting them with deformities and retardation, or doesn't He?

I know what my Bible tells me:

Romans 9:20 "Nay but, O man, who art thou that repliest against God? Shall the thing formed say to him that formed it, Why hast thou made me thus?"
            Dude, your an atheist, why are you taking these guys' side? Anyway, deformities are a reminder of the curse, it's not like God wanted them to be deformed, it's simply a result of the curse. It's not a punishment.
            Ecclesiastes 4:5 The fool foldeth his hands together, and eateth his own flesh.

Comment

Dude, your an atheist, why are you taking these guys' side? Anyway, deformities are a reminder of the curse, it's not like God wanted them to be deformed, it's simply a result of the curse. It's not a punishment.
              He's mocking you because he knows a fake when he sees one. We're the only type of Christians he respects because at least we don't lie about God to make ourselves feel better.
              sigpic
              Isaiah 34:6 The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.

John 5:46,47 For had ye believed Moses, ye would have believed me: for he wrote of me. But if ye believe not his writings, how shall ye believe my words?

Join me in scoffing at backwards Muslims clinging to their beliefs in the face of the evidence!
              The truth about volcanos
              God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                there were no "people" either, just Adam. As soon as there "were" people POOF the curse!

Well once you get going with a sentence like that the sky's the limit! "When he says he hates Esau, he does not mean he hated Esau.." could go on: He means that boiled quinces go well with clotted cream or He means that Vladimir Putin aspires to be president of Russia or He means that Esau is loved very much

It is such a simple statement so I think you'd better 'fess up: what do you think "hate" means?

answer:
                [..] The word HATE signifies . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
                Don't pick leave out some words of my post to suit your needs, I said: For example, when he says he hates Esau, he does not mean he hated Esau himself, rather, he meant he hated what Esau was doing.

I didn't just say when he says he hates Esau, he doesn't mean he hates Esau.

See the difference?

Comment

Don't pick leave out some words of my post to suit your needs, I said: For example, when he says he hates Esau, he does not mean he hated Esau himself, rather, he meant he hated what Esau was doing.

See the difference?
                  What you did was twisted words to mean something other than they said to twist things to your agenda of having God in the Bible be the same as God you imagine.

It's not going to work.

So does your fake god think children who strike their parents should be killed?
                  sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                  God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Dude, your an atheist, why are you taking these guys' side?...
                    Yes, I am atheist, and I'm not taking anyone's "side". It's just I get confused when I see self-proclaimed Christians deny what's clearly written in the Bible.

...Anyway, deformities are a reminder of the curse, it's not like God wanted them to be deformed, it's simply a result of the curse...
                    If God didn't want them to be deformed, they wouldn't be.

Matthew 10:29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father."

...It's not a punishment.
                    Birth defects are a reward?

Comment

Originally posted by Redeemed Papist View Post
                      He's mocking you because he knows a fake when he sees one. We're the only type of Christians he respects because at least we don't lie about God to make ourselves feel better.
                      I'm not a fake Christian. I believe in God, and I follow his book.

And if you guys respect him and he respects you back, why are there all those red things by his profile?

Comment

I'm not a fake Christian. I believe in God, and I follow his book.

And if you guys respect him and he respects you back, why are there all those red things by his profile?
                        Those red things are there in your profile because you are a fake and a scripture twister and you don't follow God you follow some fake made up thing in your head that's been put there by other people who also faked things who brought you up to believe in a god they too made up by having a nodding acquaintance with a book they only partially believe in.

And they too in their turn were taught to believe that you could pretty much twist scripture to mean whatever is convenient for you and ignore the rest and follow local traditions as if they were gospel.

It's a disgrace and has nothing to do with the actual truth of God. There's only one place to find that Truth but you deny it because it doesn't fit your own idea of what God is that you have inside your head.

Shame on you!

He's just had longer to build them up because he's a dreadful non-believing piece of trash and you might as well join him.
                        sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                        God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Originally posted by Didymus Much View Post
                          Yes, I am atheist, and I'm not taking anyone's "side". It's just I get confused when I see self-proclaimed Christians deny what's clearly written in the Bible.

If God didn't want them to be deformed, they wouldn't be.

Matthew 10:29 "Are not two sparrows sold for a farthing? and one of them shall not fall on the ground without your Father."

Birth defects are a reward?
                          I will say it again. BIRTH DEFECTS ARE A REMINDER OF THE CURSE!!!!!!!!!

This is the second time you talked with me. Are you following me?

P.S. The more I talk to you guys, the more I think you guys are actually sincere and are not what most of the internet say you are; a fake church mocking God and trying to lead people away from Christianity.

Comment

See the difference?
                            No.

.. blah .. it's simply a result of the curse. It's not a punishment.
                            So you don't know what "hate" means and now you're switching to "curse" — I'll assume you don't know what that means either.
                            Here's what God said at the time:
                            GENESIS 3
                            And the LORD God said vnto the Serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed aboue all cattel, and aboue euery beast of the field: vpon thy belly shalt thou goe, and dust shalt thou eate, all the dayes of thy life.
                            15 And I will put enmitie betweene thee and the woman, and betweene thy seed and her seed: it shal bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heele.
                            16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee.
                            17 And vnto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened vnto the voyce of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commaunded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eate of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake: in sorow shalt thou eate of it all the dayes of thy life.
                            18 Thornes also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee: and thou shalt eate the herbe of the field.
                            19 In the sweate of thy face shalt thou eate bread, till thou returne vnto the ground: for out of it wast thou taken, for dust thou art, and vnto dust shalt thou returne.

©1611

Do you know what "because" means?

Comment

Originally posted by MitzaLizalor View Post
                              No.

So you don't know what "hate" means and now you're switching to "curse" — I'll assume you don't know what that means either.
                              Here's what God said at the time:
                              GENESIS 3
                              And the LORD God said vnto the Serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art cursed aboue all cattel, and aboue euery beast of the field: vpon thy belly shalt thou goe, and dust shalt thou eate, all the dayes of thy life.
                              15 And I will put enmitie betweene thee and the woman, and betweene thy seed and her seed: it shal bruise thy head, and thou shalt bruise his heele.
                              16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorowe and thy conception. In sorow thou shalt bring forth children: and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and hee shall rule ouer thee.
                              17 And vnto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened vnto the voyce of thy wife, and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commaunded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eate of it: cursed is the ground for thy sake: in sorow shalt thou eate of it all the dayes of thy life.
                              18 Thornes also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee: and thou shalt eate the herbe of the field.
                              19 In the sweate of thy face shalt thou eate bread, till thou returne vnto the ground: for out of it wast thou taken, for dust thou art, and vnto dust shalt thou returne.

©1611

Do you know what "because" means?
                              I know what hate means, and I know what curse means, and I know what because means.

I can't take this much longer. If your goal was to team up on me and blast me till I quit, mission accomplished. Goodbye. While I know there is a great counter-argument to every argument here, I just don't know them all. I should have known better than to try to debate with you guys. You guys debate every day, making you professional debaters. You guys should become polititians.

There are a couple people I know that could SO beat you. One's Jesus, and the other one is my neighbor.

This is my last post. Congrats on making me leave. goodbye.

Comment

I know what hate means, and I know what curse means, and I know what because means.

I can't take this much longer. If your goal was to team up on me and blast me till I quit, mission accomplished. Goodbye. While I know there is a great counter-argument to every argument here, I just don't know them all. I should have known better than to try to debate with you guys. You guys debate every day, making you professional debaters. You guys should become polititians.

There are a couple people I know that could SO beat you. One's Jesus, and the other one is my neighbor.

This is my last post. Congrats on making me leave. goodbye.
                                It's not about winning and losing. It's about calling out smug little gobshites like you who think you can just assert things and they are true despite there being documented evidence that you are talking out of your backside. God is not who we say He is because we want Him that way; He is the way He is because the only actual evidence for what He is like says that's what He is like.

We KNOW God. We live and breathe who God ACTUALLY is. We don't make Him up. We don't just come out with stuff in an earnest way that will bamboozle or overpower the people we talk to so we feel clever. WE BACK IT UP WITH EVIDENCE. Praise Jesus and his conditional love.

We're not your friends at school. We're not ill informed little people. We won't just back down because you sound certain.

Come back when you have ACTUAL scriptural evidence that we are wrong!
                                sigpic

The truth about volcanos
                                God Cures AIDS - GLORY!

Comment

Working...
                                X