View Single Post
(#115)
Old
GALS 4 GOD Guidance Counseler
Expert at baking, sewing, and rebuking unsaved scum
True Christian™

True Christian™ Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Mission to Australia Real American™ Best stoning bucket Cleanest Kitchen True Christian Lady True Christian Homemaker 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Best Pie Platinum Tither The Al E. Pistle Award for Excellence in Rebuking The Lord’s Witness Wound Christian Love One Year/1000 posts Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient

Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.Phebe Carlyle is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: SHOULD 'MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE' STAND TRIAL FOR MURDER ?!! - 10-03-2010, 01:24 AM

[QUOTE=YourHateIsDigusting;609557]
Quote:
Originally Posted by James Dewitt View Post
Lady do you have a Bible? God tells us just what constitutes being a sinner, whore, blasphemer, sodomizer etc. Each one has its own punishment.

Yes I have MANY bibles and read them frequently, thank you. The bible is a very old book you can't expect a "loving god" to tell you to kill others. The bible also does not say to not listen to My chemical romance or similar music. I know plenty of clean cut christians that listen to music that is way more "goth", "emo" than MCR. I am leaving now, I will pray for YOU.

"So long and goodnight"
Actually little boy, the Bible DOES speak of the God's dislike of certain music. Any type of music which causes carousing (which this particular band does) is hated by Him. Stupid people were singing and dancing and playing instruments, making a false idol and not paying attention to what else was happening when Moses was getting instruction from God. What do you reckon happened to those carousing little upstarts?

As to your knowledge of any TRUE Christian who listens to satanic serenades, I can assure you are NOT True Christians.

It is also more than clear you have never read a Bible. Well at least not the ONLY truth being the KJV1611. The others are just perversions of God's Word.

YIC

Mrs Phebe Dewitt.

There's Jesus here,
Just see what He offers me....
Down here my sins forgiven,
Up there a home in heaven
Praise God, That's the way for me!!