View Single Post
(#4)
Old
Deaconess
Gracious, genteel, kind, tender, and warm True Christian™ Sister
True Christian™

One Year/1000 posts Saved 1 Year True Christian™ Long service medal, 3rd class Real American™ Gunfest '08 Cleanest Kitchen Platinum Tither True Christian Lady True Christian Provider™ award Best stoning bucket Heaven Bound Protected by JESUS Christian Love Super Soaker Baptism Award Ready for the Rapture True Christian Caucasian Teabag Patriot Friend of Jesus Flat Earth Most Obedient Born again virgin Persecuted Pro-Life TC Bravery Ex-Brit True Republican Ex-eurotrash Batman Shooting Survivor Loves a GODLY Chic-Fil-A Guns, Guts and GLORY! Proud Niglet Sponsorer Kirk Cameron Fan Club Prayer Warrior Long service medal, 2nd class Early riser Touched by Jesus Donald Trump 2016! Pastor Ezekiel Alternative Facts Saved 10 Years

Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!Talitha will sit at the right hand of Jesus Himself come the Glory!
Default Re: intro from some wooden shoe weirdo - 03-25-2014, 01:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackorer View Post
Limited intellect? You do realise that you believe in something that has not been proven to exist. You then proceed to follow this thing's rules or whatever you want to call them. And you say that I have limited intellect? Sad.
Your definition of fool is completely wrong. Here's the actual definition:
"One who is deficient in judgment, sense, or understanding." It has absolutely nothing to do with god, or any form of belief for that matter.

I am about the devil's business because I do not wish to introduce myself? Where's the logic in that. But if you really wish to get to know me. I'm a 21 year old college student from Belgium. I like to go out with friends, play games and spend time with family. Good enough?

You say that I, giving my opinion about this matter, am acting childish? That implies that everybody who contradicts your opinion is a child in your eyes? Pathetic.

And for the last part of your comment... a gamer is no less of a person than anyone else. The difference with you people is the fact that a gamer is somebody with a hobby. You, on the other hand, have 1 main 'hobby': god. I feel for you bro..

And unlike you, I will not pray. I will just hope that one day you realise how ridiculous your opinion on this matter sounds.

Cheers
Do you always barge your way into someone else's home and behave in this way?
I have news for you my rude friend. We are True Christians™ and Jesus commanded that we should be persecuted by outsiders.

Matthew 5:10 Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven.
Matthew 5:11 Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Bring it on.

God Bless.

Sister Talitha

Markswoman, Circumcisionist, Platinum Tither.

HE took the damsel by the hand, and said unto her, Talitha Cumi; which is,
being interpreted, Damsel, I say unto thee, arise!...Mark 5:41