View Single Post
(#53)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Brother John Doe is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: The MOST Anti-Christian Songs EVER! - 01-22-2014, 03:03 PM

These power-metal-screaming-rockers are vessels of demons who's purpose is to corrupt the youth of today. Their recruitment involves screaming, roaring, and dressing at Hot Topic. Bands include: Hollywood Undead, Gamma Ray, Suicide Silence, and many others. But this one band has a very anti-Christian lyric.

"Born of A Broken Man" By Rage Against the Machine

Firstly, what type of name is Rage Against the Machine? Well rage is a trait only given to Satan and his brigade of demons, as Revelation 12:12 says: Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

So this band is surely corrupted by Satan. Secondly, they are raging against the machine. From their other songs, they are raging against the governments and societies of today, which is what Satan wants so he can create the New World Order that Governor Jesse Ventura warned us about.

Anyways the lyric is: My fears hunt me down
Capturing my memories
The frontier of loss
They try to escape across the street where
Jesus stripped bare
And raped the spirit he was supposed to nurture

It makes me cry every time I hear those skinny jean wearing fags play that song at the local skate park.

I will rest completely at peace when society attacks degeneracy rather than worshiping it. I will rest completely at peace when people will stop attacking the good word of salvation, the most "Holy Bible" and would rather worship its teachings. I will rest completely at peace when Jesus is the only King, Savior, Messiah, and Ruler of the United States of America, and the whole entire world under his merciful rule. Amen.