View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS Friend of Jesus

Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.Christian_soldier has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Some helpful Bible verses to resist temptation of women - 01-09-2014, 05:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by see_the_light View Post
Brother.

To those who walk with CHRIST women are just a nuisance and, dutifully married, a source of most excellent CHRISTIAN CHILDREN.

Genesis 33:5 And he lifted up his eyes, and saw the women and the children; and said, Who are those with thee? And he said, The children which God hath graciously given thy servant

And quoting pagan/satanic myths, from no other than the fetid lies of ancient greek buggers (current greeks being equally pederastic but less mythologically inclined)...

I wonder if your next thread will be about the bu iggering "gods"/DEMONS from that hell-hole called india...

PRAISE THE LORD!
Brother I should clarify this lest I offend the sensitivities:
of LBC church members, I have no sympathy for
Greek perverts or Hindu satanic myths. I just wanted
to allude to this subject with well known examples
from history. Moreover a good Christian woman is
a far superior being compared to promiscuous
sluts elsewhere...guided by the Holy Spirit, she can
control her baser urges and wouldn't have made
appropriate example to the point I was driving home.

Peace
YIC