View Single Post
(#583)
Old
Unsaved trash, Nazi Pervert

The AIDS Rapist

krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.krunsch is a sinner who is given over to unnatural affections and blasphemy, and whose chances of Salvation© are limited.
Default Re: 10 Reasons why GOD HATES IRELAND! - 10-17-2013, 09:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basilissa View Post
Your logic seems a bit, um, off. Let me explain it again:

ON THIS FORUM WE FOLLOW WHAT SAYS. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH WHAT YOU SAY THEN YOU DISAGREE WITH
Just logic. Transitivity. If A=B and B=/=C, then it follows that A=/=C. Think about it. It's a whole new way of thinking nobody has ever tried here. It may give you a lot of headache in the beginning, but I strongly urge you to try it since it is your only way to salvation and to evade hell.

Quote:
I have trouble following your logic, again.
Are you saying that:
1. Technology=magic
2. People who follow 's will should be punished.
3. is a disease created in a laboratory???
Read my posts if you want to comment on them and try to understand them. The divine deeds that are described in the old testament like GOD sending illnesses and destroying cities is stuff we can do today. We are getting abilities that if presented to someone at the age at which Jesus was born must appear godlike. That implie that the thing that is described as GOD in the old testament is in fact not an allmighty being, but just someone like an different version of CrankyOldMan, who had all the technological opportunities of an even more advanced civilization, who decided to impress some primitives with his advanced gadgets, so he could a nice ego boost from being worshipped.

As far as all the woman inferiority stuff goes: well, that version of CrankyOldMan (COM) was horny and wanted to have some fun in his old days, so he set up his own private harem to have woman available whenver he felt the desire to, you know, do it. That's why they are little more than objects in the bible.

Of course, he would indoctrinate his followers, which he achieved very efficiently, as can be seen here on the forums.

But we advance, and soon our technology is on par with that of twisted COM, and if COM still exists, we can beat the shit out of him with what we will have in the future.

Call me crazy, but this interpretation of the bible makes much more sense then the one were the twisted f u c k that the GOD of the old testament is, can be considered a benign and having our best interests at heart.

Leviticus 20:13 If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.