View Single Post
(#88)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.juliet is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Favorite Bible Verse - 06-30-2012, 12:21 PM

Titus 2:3-5

3 Likewise, teach the older women to be reverent in the way they live, not to be slanderers or addicted to much wine, but to teach what is good. 4 Then they can urge the younger women to love their husbands and children, 5 to be self-controlled and pure, to be busy at home, to be kind, and to be subject to their husbands, so that no one will malign the word of God.

I've always loved this quote!!! it is a passage of biblical truth from a generation to the next!

Yesterday in the afternoon I went to Mrs J*** to have a tea together and discuss of some activities of or group of Christian mothers. I love mrs J!

She is a 50 years old still beautiful lady, mother of 7 sons and 3 daughters, wife (for 32 years in september) of a retired judge that now is mayor of our town, and no need to say, wonderful Godly woman.

She was standing still, but told me to seat (I am 8 months pregnant). "Do you mind my standing still, julie?" she asked me. I said no, but she noticed my surprise.
she smiled in her calm and warm way.
"yesterday I made a mistake, and Mr J was so kind to remind me what is the place that God assigned to women" she simply said.

with a even warmer smile, she added: "we wives, know how it must work, don't we?"
and then she reminded to me how it is important for viwes always to remember their place, as clearly described in the Bible, and that we have to put our best efforts to be in every moment the obedient and submissive wives God commanded us to be.

I really admire that lady, and I hope I will have such a wonderful marriage as she has with Mr J!!!!

We young ladies, need these mature women to encourage us to follow the biblical rules.