Thread: How about now?
View Single Post
(#16)
Old
Unsaved Trash, degenerate godmocker

liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.liar mcguillicuddy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: How about now? - 03-04-2013, 09:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by teddybear View Post
Didymus, I'm having trouble figuring you out. Are you a believer or not? You seem to spout the same stuff they say here, yet you've got the unsaved trash label and a bunch of bad rep.
I am an agnostic deist. I used to be a fundamentalist christian, but then I thought about the Garden of Eden story, and decided that the god of Genesis had anger problems. Why the hell should I be punished for what Adam and Eve did? Plus, there were some complete mormons at my former church. One guy said that Israel had the right to invade Egypt and Syria because those territories belonged to the Jews. The current pastor is a guy who went to a so-called "bible college" and his logic and reasoning capabilities have been completely wasted. Plus, I can't stand the tea party, although if you check my introduction, you'll realize I'm not a completely liberal person. I'm too lazy to post a link to my introduction, but it's titled "this is why you read". Feel free to read it if you haven't already.

i iz a retard.