View Single Post
(#52)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

W-w-whinyjoo is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Angry Re: List of foods now prohibited in True Christian™ households - 01-19-2010, 02:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pastor Isaac Peters View Post
Thank you for that warning. That's why potatoes should be sliced into freedom fries, so that weak females (and those boys who are tempted to take up the hobby of being damnable sodomites) won't be tempted.

Weak Females? This aggrivates me. Your guys obviously are NOT christians. Us females are supporting the males. Cooking, cleaning, and slaving for you men while half the time you sit on your asses and read the bible for your next sermon, to be honest i can come up with an amazing sermon in 1 hour it does not take a whole week to come up with a sermon. The reason why i say you are not christians is because you are being sexist, God himself would not promote sexism. God is a kind hearted person and not someone who is bashing other people. This whole site is corrupt, your guys will see who the true christians are when judgement day comes and God mentions this site to each and every one of you guys. You talk about people being satan, I am a Pastors daughter i know better than to be saying this but i am going to say it : YOU CAN GO TO HELL!!

Thank you and have a nice day.

Danielle Mercer.