View Single Post
(#34)
Old
Unsaved Trash, filthy obese repulsive godmocking whore

CAUTION - Underage Poster

demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.demoncooter is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: Black Veil Brides: High Priests Of EMO Religion Now With Army To Kill All Christians - 02-12-2014, 09:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mary Etheldreda View Post
I agree dearest brother in Christ. If anyone supernatural saved her life, it was Satan himself, for the sole purpose of using her as his own personal tool to promote the death-cult of emo, and cutting, and wearing more eyeliner than Captain Jack Sparrow. If she truly desires life and salvation, she need go no further than the sweet words of the Holy Lord, as conveniently written in our own glorious language, poetically and perfectly preserved in the King James Version Bible.

\0/
If anyone saved my life it wasn't real characters that people make up to keep them sane, Black veil brides don't promote the death cult of evil because emo music isn't a cult its a fandom who don't just listen to something to moan about it, we listen to it because we like it and they are telling people to stop self harming and I am one of those whom heard their music for what it is a message to say "stop self harming please" and whats wrong with wearing eyeliner?
Also why would I want tpo listen to something written about a real character somone made up to keep them sane, I would rather listen to a real person like justin beiber over the Bible and thats saying alot as I don't like justin beiber at all.

This space is reserved for posting KJV Scripture ONLY. --ADMIN