View Single Post
(#3)
Old
Christ Certified Ex-Negro - A white man's white man
True Christian™

Silver Tither True Christian™ Christian Love Saved 1 Year Honorary Ex-Negro/Negress/Nigglet Real American™ True Heterosexual™ 1st Year Bible College 2nd Year Bible College Long service medal, 3rd class Tithing Manager

Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.Joshua Brooks has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default Re: Vampire priests drink REAL HUMAN BLOOD!! - 02-12-2008, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nobar King View Post
I heard about this at work; apparently there is a sect of Catholic priests who drink human blood in their private communion ritual instead of wine. Has anyone else heard of this? It sounds unsafe at the least, but also really scares me becuase the Catholic Church is going around saying, "Drink this blood" (wine or blood, doesn't matter). Eat this body, drink this blood. Cannibal vampires?
Catholicism has its roots deeply set in paganism. Pagans worhip Satan and his demons. People who commune with demons inevitably become corrupted by such powers. The height of corruption is vampirism. It call makes sense if you think about it.

The jewish rabbis suck the blood out of the wee-wee of new circumsized infants. So, of course, it is no surprise to me that the catholics drink blood as well. No doubt the muslim imams also drink blood as well as every other non-christian institution.