View Single Post
(#1131)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

mitchp1331 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: BAN DIABLO 3: The most SATANIC, SEX-POSITIVE game EVER! - 03-19-2015, 06:11 AM

Diablo 1, Diablo 2 and Diablo 3 are all games. How dare I be "warned", I presented no name calling or hatred towards anyone. I was just clarifying that the game she originally posted and had pictures of is not diablo 3. Its a completely different that I have never wanted to play or will ever for its content. I know there is only ONE God and the holy trinity is my heart and soul. Dare I be judged for a game where you are saught after by angels to keep the legions of hell at bay from destroying humanity? Its a digital story told to entertain, not pervert the nature of ones being. Once again casting stones of judgment is for no mortal man or women to do. We shall be judged before the Pearly Gates of heaven. I came to clarify false facts and was greeted with hatred. There is a thing called google and use it from time to time to check your facts before spewing irrelevant hatred. I was a youth group leader at my church and did evangelistic testimonies to the community and I pray day and night. I teach peace because that's the only answer to such evil in this world and there are much more terrorfying things out there than a video game. I came in peace and was not given the same respect. Be loving and caring my brothers and sisters for through God righteous is forever.