View Single Post
(#60)
Old
Unsaved trash, filthy drunken mick

sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.sapien82 is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: intro from a scotchman - 03-27-2014, 12:34 PM

Hi James, thanks for those quotes.

Well I cant see anything mocking anyone's beliefs
God has spoken to me whether you believe me or not
I don't know how else I can convince you otherwise
it is what it is.

I don't see how when I say God spoke to me and I genuinely believe he did
how that slanders anyone's christian beliefs as it's my own personal experience
no one else's beliefs have been slandered in the slightest

No one has a gun to your head forcing you to confess you believe me when you don't you either do or don't
There is no loss for you either way, well apart from the eternal damnation part but you know it's all good.

Oh right, so sorry now I see why you are offended your just simply jealous that God spoke to me rather than you, don't be jealous it doesn't achieve anything holding onto hatred is like holding a burning coal to throw at your enemy only you get burned.

If anything it's good news , that God still speaks to us humans right?
So we should rejoice

God did say that he would speak to me again in Easter on the day of resurrection but only If I performed certain tasks which I found a bit odd.

He instructed that a meeting was held with the lesser gods and they have been harassing him with threats from the union that the lesser gods no longer have representation here on earth. So in an attempt to appease them I had to sacrifice an adult and child male to the Mayan god Kukulkan the feathered serpeant, then I had to offer a ram and honey to Zeus, a Virgin and goat to be sacrificed for Lucifer, Buddha required no appeasment, Vishnu asked for a thousand leaf lotus and that I assume the dog stance, Thor asked for blood sacrifice of my enemies , the other gods were not so demanding and just asked for their consideration for prayer again.

I have to say I found the whole thing extremely confusing,demanding, and completely against my morales

So i'm unsure at this point if I can carry out these tasks just for the opportunity to commune with God again. I did protest my reluctance to do these tasks and God said no formal agreement was arranged and I wouldn't be punished just that the lesser gods would not get the acceptance they were demanding and the union would have to work harder for the next quarter to obtain more support from humans.

He said this makes no difference to the status quo and humans would continue as normal to worship him exclusively.

I agreed and said fair enough no sweat of my back, I don't fancy going to jail for the chance to have a chat again, God only knows what his next demands would have been. I found passing on the message a challenge enough especially with all the hate.
God did say though , "haters gonna hate" I was impressed he even fist bumped me when I exclaimed my joy at how modern and hip he was.

Totally cool dude