View Single Post
(#14)
Old
Honorary True Christian™
Sweet Placid Sister
Forum Member

One Year/1000 posts Ribfest '09 Saved 1 Year Christian Love Real American™ True Christian Lady

JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.JennyD is veritably a saint destined for a place in Heaven near Jesus' right hand.
Default Re: Are You an Atheist? - 03-28-2009, 03:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreeMinded Christian View Post
I am definitely a passionate christian, and I do not support the choice of atheism at all. But it is incredibly hypocritical and unbiblical to have on your poll the term, "atheist scum", as a choice.
I, too, am horrified that people choose to be atheist scum.

It makes me sad, and it makes God enraged. That's why He will burn them in Hell for all eternity.
Quote:
As Christians, it is meant to be our responsibility to reach out to the unsaved and to let them be aware that we are available to give them help and guidance whenever they feel they need it.
Absolutely! That's the very reason for this forum, friend!
Quote:
If an atheist had seen this poll, he/she would be deeply insulted and assume that we are not interested in their spiritual health at all.
Yet several made the atheist deathstyle choice, according to their votes.
Quote:
Accusations towards other people like this will, in fact, drive them even farther away from believing in the existence of a loving God. I've seen it.
What accusations? They choose "Atheist scum" themselves. We have accused them of nothing; they are atheist scum of their own free will.

Surely you understand free will, don't you?
Quote:
The world today is filled with countless people who are simply not aware that there is a God out there who cares about them.
Actually, the world is filled with countless people who are well aware of God, and knowingly ignore His Word -- the Bible -- in favor of their own man-made versions of "god". Typically, this takes the form of an all-loving hippie god.
Quote:
We Christians are representatives of Him and we must teach others about His love.
Yes, and we must also teach them the consequences of rejecting His Love: Eternal torment.
Quote:
We are setting horrible examples of ourselves AND The Lord we follow if we are giving any kind of insulting, demeaning label to an outside person.
Like "dogs" (Samaritans), or "vipers" (Pharisees)?

Jesus saw fit to use those insulting, demeaning labels toward different groups. Do you think you know better than He?

www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!