View Single Post
(#44)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

DantesBbyGrl07 is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: Why Women Need Spanking! - 11-25-2007, 01:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WilliamJenningsBryan View Post
Amen Brother Elmer. The divorce rate in God's country has been an embarrassment for many decades now. Landover University has devoted some advanced study to the subject of Domestic Discipline. Spankings are necessary to punish or discourage nascent feminine misbehavior, provide a reminder of the woman's responsibilities, and enhance feminine submission. Where serious infraction occur, a full-fledged punishment spanking, where she is scolded, stripped and spanked to tears, is necessary for correction. Often times only a minor disciplinary session is required to correct minor examples of feminine misbehavior without having to go through the entire, lengthy process of a punishment spanking. Husbands should also establish a regular Maintenance Discipline schedule where she is given reminder spankings at set intervals to remind her of her obedience duties, the corrective authority of her husband, and other responsibilities as a female. And lastly there is Preemptive Discipline, which is to be given when there are early warning signs of incipient feminine misbehavior. These ultimately spare women from the pain of undergoing the more extensive punishment spanking and contribute to her personal development.
Domestic Violence is a crime in the modern world. I lost a very close friend and sister to Domestic MURDER and he is currently serving life w/o parole for not only killing her, but their unborn daughter and 11 month old son. I myself am divorcing my husband of 6 years due to Adultery and abuse, I have a Domestic Violence Order against him to keep him at all times and places 1,000 feet from me. The only man I want in my life at this time is my Lord and Savior Dante Santangelo.................Betcha thought I was going to say Christ didn't ya?
Anyhoo, the first part of my post can be read at one of two sites www.MemorySiteAngels.zoomshare.com or www.Angelsatwork.net
Thank you for your time. God bless.