View Single Post
(#3506)
Old
Unsaved trash
Under Investigation

Eurotrash

BadMutha is under investigation -- suspected to be Unsaved Trash.
Default Re: 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK! - 12-28-2013, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pim Pendergast View Post
Let's get back to the topic at hand -- Jesus. Make your way over to the introduction forum and tell us what church you attend, your favorite Bible verse and how you found Jesus.

Ha ha! I love the way you quote me! It's both extremely funny and extremely sad. Funny because it's just funny and sad because you're grown man allegedly with a PHD.

And the topic at hand is not Jesus, it's 11 Reasons why GOD HATES DENMARK!

Anyway I will answer your questions.

1. What church do I attend: I try to avoid attending since I don't believe in God.

2. How I found jesus: I haven't found Jesus since I'm not looking for him. If he one day chooses to reveal himself to me I will be all ears. And when he's done talking I will honestly tell him a thing or two about how I feel about him and his dads work. I DO hope it will work out though and we can share a beer afterwards. Honesty between friends are important. I'm a forgiving soul and I heard so is he so I guess we'll be fine. I just hope his argument skills amount to more than just telling me "Blah blah blah".

3. What is my favourite Bible verse: It's got to be Ezekiel 25:17. "The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the
tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you!

It's my favourite because it's in Pulp Fiction, one of my favourite movies and Samuel L. delivers it great!

Oh, and I'm also very fond of the 9th Commandment: Thou shalt not bear false witness. I can't always live by it, but reading through some of the rants about Denmark in this thread, I realize neither can't a lot of people in here. And since everyone in here is going to heaven, I guess so am I.

This space reserved for posting KJV Scripture only -- Admin