View Single Post
(#35)
Old
True Christian™
True Christian™

Hellbound Heathen

MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.MoonFlower is a sinner who has rejected Christ and tithing to Landover and is on the fast bus to Aeternal Damnation.
Default Re: How to be a Good True Christian™ Wife - 09-26-2006, 01:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Mike View Post
Well I'm at Bible Study when I'm not out hunting vermin or ministering to homers you know where to find me

I'll see if any of the homers I minister to have any cash on them, I might be able to buy you another pass to come to Church. Unless you have an extra $400 on you.
Hunting?.... As long as I don't see them dead, it's ok. I'll pass by the church. I'd hate for you to have to borrow money from the homers...or ME. Don't you worry your cute little TC head...I'll show up and bring food so we could have a little picnic.

With all her love,
Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brother_Mike View Post
Ewwwwww...

She will have to tithe extra for that.

You pray...I dance naked in the forest

Last edited by MoonFlower; 09-26-2006 at 01:05 AM.