View Single Post
(#17)
Old
Curry slurping demon

Hellbound Heathen Cherry-picker Bleeding heart liebral Rigged election Uppity Woman/Enabler

Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.Harsha Shah has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Smile Re: Favorite Verses to quote to your children - 09-08-2015, 09:31 AM

Yes, It is Harsha Shah here. I am also sometimes discussing religion with the children at school and while I am not practising christianity, there is a verse that I find very beautiful but also a little sad. It is the Matthew gospel chapter 18 "And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven." It is sad because many children die at a young age and they are never experiencing the full scope of human existance. Yes. It is also saying that the children should be preserving their innocence and open nature and not become cynical like us adults, yes? Yes!

"Ecclesiastes 3:7
A time to rend, and a time to sew; a time to keep silence, and a time to speak."
Yes. Women are saving lives. It is time we are speaking! Yes!