X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: THE EVILS OF GINGER

Stop judging people and try follow in Jesus's footsteps and accept those who are outcasted.
    Jesus said it's the sick who need the doctor.
    You're not offering very much support for those you see as damned.
    Very unlike Jesus

Comment

Originally posted by DanceReaganDance View Post
      Stop judging people and try follow in Jesus's footsteps and accept those who are outcasted.
      Jesus said it's the sick who need the doctor.
      You're not offering very much support for those you see as damned.
      Very unlike Jesus
      We're telling them how to get Saved(c)! What more do you want?

Jesus said to the adulterous slut, "Go, and sin no more." Not, "Go, and continue banging every shepherd you see."

We say the same.

All can be Saved(c), but they must give up their sinful ways. ALL sinful ways!
      www.palibandaily.com - Your Christian News Source
      Huckabee/Palin Gingrich 2012 will reclaim America for Christ! PRAISE!

Christian Ladies:
      Savor your separation in style at the Monthly Visitor!

Comment

Originally posted by DanceReaganDance View Post
        I'll accept your advice on following Jesus' example when some Joos nail you to a bit of wood, and not before.
        O Lord our God, help us to tear their soldiers to bloody shreds with our shells; help us to cover their smiling fields with the pale forms of their patriot dead; help us to drown the thunder of the guns with the shrieks of their wounded, writhing in pain; help us to lay waste their humble homes with a hurricane of fire; help us to wring the hearts of their unoffending widows with unavailing grief; help us to turn them out roofless with little children to wander unfriended the wastes of their desolated land in rags and hunger and thirst, sports of the sun flames of summer and the icy winds of winter, broken in spirit, worn with travail, imploring Thee for the refuge of the grave and denied it--for our sakes who adore Thee, Lord, blast their hopes, blight their lives, protract their bitter pilgrimage, make heavy their steps, water their way with their tears, stain the white snow with the blood of their wounded feet! We ask it, in the spirit of love, of Him Who is the Source of Love, and Who is the ever-faithful refuge and friend of all that are sore beset and seek His aid with humble and contrite hearts. Amen.

God being truth, justice, goodness, beauty, power, and life, man is falsehood, iniquity, evil, ugliness, impotence, and death. God being master, man is the slave. Incapable of finding justice, truth, and eternal life by his own effort, he can attain them only through a divine revelation... he who desires to worship God must harbor no childish illusions about the matter, but bravely renounce his liberty and humanity.

Comment

Okay I have decided to make an account and post on this fucktard site, for the simple fact that, you morons need a lesson in general life and people skills. My friends call me Spike, and you can go to hell if you dont like it. There is nothing wrong with "gingers" or with goths, to be honest most of BOTH of them are good people whom DO NOT worship satan, mean while I do and I have never judged anyone but biggot idiots that are rude and ignorant to anything they DO NOT understand. Yes I realize that I will probably be banned for this comment but I really dont care, for the simple fact that you are racist, ignorant bastards that dont know your head from your ass, "avert your eyes from god" shyt. My god teaches me to look at him as an equal, and to learn ANYTHING that I want. You can stay in your illiterate and irresponcible state of mind, but keep this in mind, no matter what you do you cant change how you were born, so you can shove your hate and fear of gingers, goths, and others up your bible fed ass.

Comment

Spike, friend, you seem a little angry.

Originally posted by deathcomestousall View Post
            illiterate and irresponcible
            See what happened there Spike?

That's Jesus talking to you friend. Don't you want to be Saved(R)?
            Psalm 81:10:
            I am the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt:
            open thy mouth wide, and I will fill it.

Comment

[...] My god teaches me to look at him as an equal, and to learn ANYTHING that I want.
              Not much of a god if you made him then, is he? You may as well not have one.

Our God, The Only True God made us - not the other way around -think about it!
              sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
              Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                Not much of a god if you made him then, is he? You may as well not have one.

Our God, The Only True God made us - not the other way around -think about it!
                Hey dingus, I never said that I made him now did I. In fact my message clearly states that I am a Satanist. And to be honest, the bible was written by pagan men, considering the fact that there was no bible before that nor is there any record of it. All of the religions were polytheistic back then much as mine is today. And no god made me or you, your parents did. And dont start in on the whole soul thing, there is no physical evidance that there even is such a thing as a soul.

Comment

So you obviously believe in hell. Are you looking forward to Satan's tallywhacker in your rear ?

Leviticus 26:27-29

27 And if ye will not for all this hearken unto me, but walk contrary unto me;
                  28 Then I will walk contrary unto you also in fury; and I, even I, will chastise you seven times for your sins.
                  29 And ye shall eat the flesh of your sons, and the flesh of your daughters shall ye eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Wide-Open View Post
                    Spike, friend, you seem a little angry.

See what happened there Spike?

That's Jesus talking to you friend. Don't you want to be Saved®?

Honestly I am a little angry for the simple fact of people being put down for their clothing, hair color, eye color, music choices, etc. Ignorance is one thing but seriously do you people even listen to yourselves? And on the topic of being saved, I save myself I need no help from a higher power, And I dont belive that Jesus even existed.

Comment

Hey dingus, I never said that I made him now did I. In fact my message clearly states that I am a Satanist. And to be honest, the bible was written by pagan men, considering the fact that there was no bible before that nor is there any record of it. All of the religions were polytheistic back then much as mine is today. And no god made me or you, your parents did. And dont start in on the whole soul thing, there is no physical evidance that there even is such a thing as a soul.
                      Who made Satan? You say "God" and I say, "God is the Creator and more powerful than His creation." If you say "Me", I'm right.

Loser.
                      sigpic

“We must reassert that the essence of Christianity is the love of obedience to God’s Laws and that how that complete obedience is used or implemented does not concern us.”

Author of such illuminating essays as,
                      Map of the Known World; Periodic Table of Elements; The History of Linguistics; The Errors of Wicca; Dolphins and Evolution; The History of Landover (The Apology); Landover and the Civil War; 2000 Racial Slurs.

Comment

You have a lot of nerve, writing about your superiors in that way. You, dorkus, are the dingus in this world.
                        You need to learn a little bit about honesty, history, and theology. Your premises leave a lot to be desired, even for a retarded.
                        May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by SayvedByTheLord View Post
                          So you obviously believe in hell. Are you looking forward to Satan's tallywhacker in your rear ?
                          Well considering that Satan protects and helps his followers, and the fact that I am Bi-sexual, dont see how that is even relevent. Satan is a peaceful and caring god, that is life loving and ACTUALLY helps his followers. The aura of hell is a cool peaceful blue, not the fire and brimstone that you think it is.

Originally posted by Ezekiel Bathfire View Post
                          Who made Satan? You say "God" and I say, "God is the Creator and more powerful than His creation." If you say "Me", I'm right.

Loser.

Why would I say God made Satan when the simple fact is that it is that man made god, and the men that made god came from a background that belived in many gods, such as I do.
                          Last edited by Nobar King; 01-11-2009, 04:08 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

You are an idiot if you believe that man made God. You are even stupider to believe in a Satan, especially if you believe that he was created by a God who doesn't even exist and is thought (by you) to be created by men.

Also, how would you know the color of hell? Have you been there or seen it? Or, do you just assume that it is different than the generally accepted color?
                            May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                              You have a lot of nerve, writing about your superiors in that way. You, dorkus, are the dingus in this world.
                              You need to learn a little bit about honesty, history, and theology. Your premises leave a lot to be desired, even for a retarded.

Actually, I know my history, my theology, and Honesty. Considering I was in the united states military I belive I know quite a bit about honesty thank you.... And "A retarded" its like your naming the mentally disabled a disease, which is highly inaccurate. Also how are you people my superiors? I do not even follow you in any shape or form and you are by no regard my superior, you may be in age WHICH is the ONLY thing you have going for you is that soon you shall be dead and the poison that you are spilling into this community will soon be abolished.

Comment

Originally posted by Nobar King View Post
                                You are an idiot if you believe that man made God. You are even stupider to believe in a Satan, especially if you believe that he was created by a God who doesn't even exist and is thought (by you) to be created by men.

Also, how would you know the color of hell? Have you been there or seen it? Or, do you just assume that it is different than the generally accepted color?
                                Considering I belive in rebirth, yes I belive I have. And I would belive that any form of hell is different than a firey place, considering I would rather be bathed in flames than sit in an icy hell. In my personal belifes there are many planes of existance and there are many forms of each incarnation, to each.

Comment

Working...
                                X