X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Caption Contest #12!

Disagree? By failing to register and debate me, you prove that liberals are factless frauds who only persuade through intimidation. To prove otherwise, debate me!
    Got Questions? See Frequently Asked Questions, or use Forum Search, tag system, or our guides on Geography, History, Science, Comparative Religion, Civics, and Current Events.
    Did I use a new word you've never heard? Definitions here. | Vote! Everything you need to vote here!

Re: Caption Contest #12!

List of available brides for sale.
    May you be a blessing to every life you touch.

Comment

Finalists of the 2014 transsexual World Beauty Pageant for unsaved trash.
      2 Kings 18:25 - Am I now come up without the LORD against this place to destroy it? The LORD said to me, Go up against this land, and destroy it.

PREPARE YOURSELF TO RAPTURE WITH THIS MANUAL!
      Check out our Research in Creation Science:

Comment

Hellbound sluts anonymous.
        5 Reasons why GOD HATES WOMEN!
        To most "Christians" The Bible is like a license agreement. They just scroll to the bottom and click "I agree". All those "Christians" will burn in Hell!
        James 2:10 "For whosoever shall keep the whole law, and yet offend in one point, he is guilty of all."

Comment

Rev. Mrs. Osborne, numbers 6 through 47.

Comment

Godly White Americans ignored yet again.
            2 Timothy 3:16

All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:

Comment

Breeding stock for various races.
              Apò toû hēlíou metástēthi

Comment

N.S.A. Potential Female Terrorist Facial Recognition Chart
                Psalm 137:9 Happy shall he be, that taketh and dasheth thy little ones against the stones.

Comment

Name the Missing Headwear Game: * burka, chador, or hijab

Comment

Partial list of women American Men should not marry.
                    He is the tower of salvation for his king: and sheweth mercy to his anointed, unto David, and to his seed for evermore. 2 Samuel 22:51
                    God, Guns and BBQ make AMERICA great!

Comment

The people personally saved by Rev. Jim's laying on of hands in his worldwide ministry.
                      The Christian Right: The Only Right Way to Be a Christian!

Comment

This week's special! Buy two, get one free! (While supplies last.)
                        Proverbs 27:15 A continual dropping in a very rainy day and a contentious woman are alike.

Comment

Here's one; God loves 'em all the same.
                          Mark 12:31

Comment

Originally posted by neo hippie View Post
                            This goes directly against Holy Scripture, dear:

"And I will destroy your high places, and cut down your images,
                            and cast your carcases upon the carcases of your idols,
                            and my soul shall abhor you."
                            Leviticus 26:30

"The foolish shall not stand in thy sight:
                            thou hatest all workers of iniquity."
                            Psalm 5:5

"These six things doth the LORD hate: yea, seven are an abomination unto him:
                            A proud look, a lying tongue, and hands that shed innocent blood,
                            An heart that deviseth wicked imaginations, feet that be swift in running to mischief,
                            A false witness that speaketh lies, and he that soweth discord among brethren."
                            Proverbs 6:16-19
                            Hello, my name is Mary. I hope to fellowship with you! That is, unless you don't listen to church authority (Deuteronomy 17:12); are a witch (Exodus 22:17); are a homosexual (Leviticus 20:13; Romans 1:24-32); or fortuneteller (Leviticus 20:27) or a snotty kid who hits their dad (Exodus 21:15); or curses their parents (Proverbs 20:20; Leviticus 20:9); an adulterer (Leviticus 20:10); a non-Christian (Exodus 22:19; Deuteronomy 13:7-12; Deuteronomy 17:2-5;Romans 1:24-32); an atheist (2 Chronicles 15:12-13); or false prophet (Zechariah 13:3); from the town of one who worships another, false god (Deuteronomy 13:13-19); were a non-virgin bride (Deuteronomy 22:20-21); or blasphemer (Leviticus 24:10-16), as God calls for your execution and will no doubt send you to Hell, and I have no interest developing a friendship with the Spiritually Walking Dead.

Comment

Originally posted by neo hippie View Post
                              If God loves us all the same, why did He create Hell??

Please answer in your intro thread (don't want to derail this gem).

Comment

Working...
                              X