View Single Post
(#12)
Old
Ring-kissing Papist dog

Hellbound Heathen Cancer on Society True Heterosexual™ Cathlick Five years in the service of the Enemy Condemned Aardvark Devil Evil Beastiality

Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester Father Maurice Lester
Default Re: I Killed Christ and I am Sorry - 05-09-2014, 11:39 PM

Diving into the pool of Christian salvation is most admirable but it is not such a good idea to go head first into the shallowest of waters and trust me brother of Harvey... only the Freehold gene pool is shallower than these stagnant waters of cornhusker cult depravity.

As you seem to have found a path to Jesus, like your distant cousin Saul on the road to Damascus, it behooves you to seek the one Church He built for all who would know eternal salvation and the love of Jesus.

Clearly, we are talking about The Holy Roman Church and not a weekly meeting of a book club for home dentistry masquerading as a true place of worship, learning and compassion.

You seem like a reasonable fellow so ask yourself why there are fewer Landrover Baptists than there are Asian male adult film stars? It is simply a case of not measuring up where it counts and, unlike The Catholic Church, these Baptwits come up short on every ecclesiastical measurement known to man and to God.

We have plenty of room in the great tent of love that is The Church and you would be wise to join the largest, longest serving and lautitioust organization ever known!

Bless you, my future confessional entertainer,
Father Mo

A Cardinal in the making.