View Single Post
(#1)
Old
Repenting jooboy
Forum Member

Touched by Jesus Friend of Jesus Ready for the Rapture Paula Deen Negro Support Group A for Effort Hold re-election 2020 for Jesus

Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.Morton Weinstein has bribed people to get these reputation points.
Default I Killed Christ and I am Sorry - 05-09-2014, 01:07 PM

Brothers and Sisters,

I want to apologize for killing your Savior and request your prayers that I can accept Him as Messiah one day soon. I am diligently studying scripture; it seems to point directly to Christ as the Son of Man and the Son of God, sent to die for a couple days so that all of creation could glorify the Father and our 8 ounce souls could rule and reign with Him forever and ever and ever and ever while we sing songs and play Uno. (Sorry, I made that last part up because I love Uno and I cannot imagine Heaven without Malachi and I playing a few hands each day)

So, once again - so sorry for the crucifixion and for bad movies like The Holocaust. It is my fault and I accept it with contrition and repentance.

Your friend,
Morton

PS: Sorry for Joan Rivers, too.