View Single Post
(#9)
Old
Forum Member
Forum Member

Protected by JESUS

Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.Ph0enix808 has got mom and a couple of family members to click the rep button.
Default Re: Advice needed: Wife broke my hand and refuses to apologize! - 02-26-2016, 05:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cranky Old Man View Post
God clearly created women to make men suffer.

As even little children know, Genesis 3:16 and Ephesians 5:22-24 teach us that God created women to obey men. So when my wife refused to clean our toilet because "she ran out of paper towels" I tried to give her a well deserved smack on her head. Unfortunately, instead of accepting her well deserved punishment, she ducked away and I broke my hand. My own mistake as I should have followed Proverbs 26:3 which clearly states we should use a rod to beat stupid wives, not our hands. God gave me a well deserved punishment for my mistake there.

But now the worst part: She refuses to apologize! I am perplexed at her willingness to ignore the Holy Bible and thereby dooming herself to the eternal fires of Hell as teached to us by Jesus Himself in John 15:6.

I would appreciate advice of other highly experienced Christian men on what to do next. Please only respond if you are an American. I am not in the mood for hard to understand ignorant racist foreigners. Just spend time on building a wall for keeping yourselves out of America instead.

Why not break her hand back?
38 Ye have heard that it hath been said, An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth:

Proverbs 15:26 - The thoughts of the wicked [are] an abomination to the LORD: but [the words] of the pure [are] pleasant words

POKEMON=SATANIC PAGAN RITUAL
Check out my new Discipline Lotion if you have NAUGHTY kids