View Single Post
(#41)
Old
Confirmed Enemy of God
BANNED from Landover -- Aeternal Damnation Assured

Retard Posting Caution - Poster is Crazy

proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.proteastantguy is a sorcerer and idolater who follows false gods and will rot in Hell.
Default Re: "But I'm Too NICE To Go To Hell!" - 08-29-2010, 03:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by James Hutchins View Post
Kindness - is sort of an interpretive thing.

For example, some think it is mean to punch a queer. I see it as an act of love. If I did not care, if I did not want to see the Homer repent and go to Heaven, then I would not intervene. Would not ignoring the Homer actually be the unkind gesture?

Switching my wife for not following instructions could save her life one day. Is it mean to want to save her life?

Paying minimum wage is not mean. It teaches people how to manage their money. If they learn the lesson well, they can amass a fortune. Is it mean to want to help others become well off?

Does the mother who ensures her child has a full lunch box love her child? No, she does it to make the less fortunate feel bad that not only have they little to eat but it reinforces the notion that their mother hates them.

Does the father that likes to hang out with his daughter, playing 'tea party', love her? Of course not, he is a pedophile on the brink of committing a felony.

So do not jump to conclusions. Most things you see that on the surface look terrible are in reality, acts of love.
I can't say much but amen.