View Single Post
(#26)
Old
Christian Poet Emeritus
Forum Member

True Heterosexual™ Christian Love The Lord’s Witness Wound Protected by JESUS Ready for the Rapture

Poetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious RapturePoetic Peter has discarded the shackles of sin and is ready to participate in the Glorious Rapture
Unhappy Re: SOY IS TURNING OUR BOYS INTO HOMOS - 01-06-2007, 04:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grinder View Post
If he were not in heaven, I would. Though I am pretty sure Jesus would use the money to help the less fortunate too...
"Though I am pretty sure..."
I am "pretty sure" too that you're struggling to make a point.

"...Jesus would use the money to help the less fortunate"
Quote supporting scripture please.

Your offers of individualistic reinterpretation corrupts God's Word!
Your arguments -settle nothing-. Reinventing Gospel destroys True Christianity™.
It's about that simple! True Christians hew to the KJV Bible. Lost souls hew to themselves and succor with impotent "I think..." junk they make up for selfish comforts.

I wish the best for you, Grinder. The pastors are bestowing tough love on you, for sure. But it seems to be a neccessary course of action. You're headstrong but mindweak, alas.

Now cheer up, hate yourself, and Give the Money for Jesus to Save®.